Need to send in your Bracelet(s) under our Lifetime Warranty Program? It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Just click on this item and send it to your shopping cart. The $25 is for round trip, traceable shipping to and from our facility.
2. Securely checkout and receive an order confirmation sent to your email inbox.
3. You will receive a prepaid .PDF File label via email in approximately 24 hours to print and affix to a 6"x9" padded envelope.
4. Drop your bracelet in any USPS Mailbox or take to your local Post Office or UPS Store.
5. It's that easy, we will repair & return your bracelet upon receipt. We will include your email address with tracking information so you know it is on it"s way back!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Post Office changes as a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic, including long lines, we are asking all customers to use this procedure for all Warranty Work. Using a 6"x9" padded envelope is the most efficient means for us to receive your bracelet(s). Anything larger than this requires special handling by the Post Office Workers and will result in a delay of your bracelets being available for delivery to us. Please do not send your bracelet without obtaining a label from us via E-Mail.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was the easiest warranty service for shipping I have ever encountered. Thank you so much.
This is the best way to help your customers protect their bracelets, especially when a magnet escapes its place on the link. With my old magnet bracelets I bought years ago from a store they didn’t have a warranty, so when the magnets fell out I had to throw the bracelets out. Now if the magnets from these bracelets fall out I can rely on Jeffrey Scott’s company to fix the bracelets and make them brand new again. Thanks again.
I have purchased 3 of your bracelets. I have also taken friends to the fair and showed them your bracelets and together they have purchase 4 bracelets. I love the way they look and they have also helped me with back and leg pain. I am returning one of my bracelets because the clasp is loose and the bracelet keeps falling off. Now that I have found you on line when I want another one I can order this way.
I've been wearing Jeffrey Scott Fine Magnetics for over two years and can't begin to tell how much better I feel from high blood pressure, arthritis, and angina. I took them off for four months to see if they were still working. I was exhausted and sleepy. My knuckles were swelling again--had forgotten I took the bracelets off each wrist. 24 hours after putting them back on I had my energy back and my knuckle swelling and pain went away. Best money I've ever spent.